Monday, September 24, 2007

If you were to ask me what do I like to do, I would have to say knitting, crocheting, needlepoint, cross stitch, cooking, photography, and doll making. I am just getting into beading, and bobbin lace. If you were to ask me which is my favorite, I can not answer that, but instead I will talk about my dog Elwin.

Elwin is a toy poodle who averages around 5 pounds in weight. He is not the typical little dog that yips a lot, he is more on the quiet side. He does like watching TV however, sees animals makes him bark. He does not back if he is outside and wants to come in, he just Pogo's (jump) at the door.

He will sit by my side while I work or do crafts, and occasionally he will go with me to work.

I hope that over time you find this site to be entertaining and interesting.

1 comment:

Cece said...

I like how you forget to mention that his has the abilty to set off car alarms!

Check this out http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overload/2007/09/remember-when-y.html